Ederra by Viro
EDERRA BY VIRO is bamboo flooring and decking product made entirely of sustainable, natural Bamboo.
Bamboo grows naturally on certified bamboo plantations with-out the use of pesticides. With its self-generating qualities, it grows to maturity in a mere 3-5 years, compared to high-end hard woods, that require up to 60 years to reach full maturity. During harvesting, very little toxins or pollutants are generated in the manufacturing process. All parts of the Bamboo grass is used for a multitude of products. So there is very little waste.
Ederra Bamboo flooring and decking is extremely durable and easy to maintain. This flooring and decking product, has a very hard durable surface that is applicable for high traffic areas in commercial and residential environments.
Go to Technical Product & Info to see the dimension and specification.
Ederra by Viro has all these green features:
- Non-toxic, Non-Hazardous
- Superior Density, Strength and Hardness
- Adaptable (Growns on 80% of Earth's Surface)
- Low Maintenance (No pesticides or fertilizers necessary)
- Low-impact Environmentally
- No Illegal Farming or Deforestation
- Exceptional Carbon-Absorption Rate
- Fosters Economic Development