Virobamboo- With the look and feel of real bamboo, you won’t be able to tell the difference between Virobamboo and the real bamboo. Used for decorative or structural elements, this synthetic/artificial bamboo has all the “green” features that Viro has to offer: All-weather, non-toxic, will not fade or peel and contains no PVC. Virobamboo is made of HDPE which 100% recyclable and safe for the environment. If more strength is required, these long bamboo poles can be reinforced with metal rods to create solid structural integrity. Virobamboo can be utilized as structural or decorative architectural element.
Virobamboo is manufactured in four items of diameter; 24 millimeter, 32 millimeter, 50 millimeter, and 75 millimeter.
Go to Technical Product & Info to see the dimension and specification.
VIROBAMBOO, as all Viro synthetic products has these features and benefits:
- Maintenance Free and does not peel, or discolor.
- Long durability.
- Resists insects that normally infest natural bamboo.
- Waterproof and weatherproof.
- No season shortages because it is factory produced.
- 100% recyclable. Made of HDPE, high-density polyethylene.
- Available with Built-in fire retardant.
- Light and bendable, yet strong and not easy cracked.