Virothatch is a synthetic thatch made of HDPE and created to provide alternative thatch roofing which is more durable, safe, and environmental friendly.
VIROTHATCH BALI has a smooth surface and the fiber strands are a combination of natural tones of toasty brown, light tan and Ivory. This gives Bali a very natural dried thatch look.
VIROTHATCH JAVA has a textured surface. The fiber strands look like natural thatch with a rougher texture. The Java has a deeper range of browns and honey tones with darker textures.
HIP and EAVE is a part of Virothatch which is applied first over a metal frame to create Traditional Balinese roofing style. BROOM/EAVE overhangs the roof and creates a natural, varied edge. HIP Berawa spills over the Broom/Eave on each corner.
Go to Technical Product & Info to see the dimension and specification.
Virothatch Java Aged
Hip and Eave
Virothatch is superior to natural thatch and other synthetic thatch products:
- Maintenance free, will not remold, rot, or shed.
- Resists termites, birds and other pests that normally infest and breakdown natural thatch.
- Virothatch is 100% waterproof and weatherproof.
- No season shortages because it is factory produced.
- 100% recyclable. Made of HDPE, high-density polyethylene.
- Available with or without built-in fire retardant.
- Virothatch will not fade or discolor. Each strand varies in color from brown to honey, giving Virothatch a very natural authentic look.